we are very sad – this tour cannot take place because of the current covid 19 situation… we pray that in the future the borders will be open again and we can enjoy the homeland of Jesus !!!
heart ♥ to ♥ heart in Israel
- 11th of October: Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv and drive to hotel in Jerusalem
- 12th of October: breakfast together and bathing in the Dead Sea at Kalia Beach
- 13th of October: Walk on the Jerusalem wall to Damascus gate – Golgatha with Garden tomb and home via Kotel – Western Wall
- 14th of October: to the Austrian Hospice, enjoying a good coffee in the beautiful garden, Via Dolorosa, to the pond of Bethesda with prayer time and through the Lion gate up to Mount of Olives and via Dung gate and Kotel back to our hotel (we recommend comfortable sneakers)
- 15th of October: breakfast together – check out and drive to Tiberias at the Sea of Galilee, enjoying the breathtaking view of our accommodation on 3 different patios.
- 16th of October to 18th: we start with the Jesus trail, locations like Nazareth, Mount Arbel, renting the Jesus boat for a tour on the lake (if possible), Mount Tabgha, Mount Tabor and and swimming in the lake…Kapernaum – all places where Jesus walked according to the New Testament
- we plant a tree in Israel – costs 18 Euros
- 17th of October: Sabbath celebration at Mount Carmel Haifa and lunch with David and Josie Silver from out of Zion Ministries and Uriyah and Matana.
- 19th of October: beachlife in Haifa and time with Uriyah
- 20th of October: free time
- 21th of October: departure with a little bit sadness but full of gratitude
subject to change
if you have any questions according to costs, accommodation or process just contact:
Sabine Hagel – Sabine@lion-of-judah.eu
guide Bernd und Sabine Hagel